Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'll always love you

I miss the way we were so crazy about each other, two young teenagers madly in love. Sometimes I wish I could tell you everything, make everything alright. I know you still love me but there's something jaded about the way that you look at me now. There's something in our conversations that keep us from saying everything that we'd like to. I don't know if it'll ever get that good again, and I'm afraid to let go of this and afraid to start something new, because what if it's never the same? What if you were the best one for me?

If I could meet you again for the first time, what would I say? Knowing you'd become my first love in the future and we'd date for almost 2 years and become glue and somewhere down the line...We didnt stick anymore.

There will come a day, when you lay your head on a guys chest and you realize his heartbeat doesnt match yours.

Our love was so strong that we felt each others love from 3,000 miles away.

I will love you until I can say no more. You hung the stars in the sky, what makes you think you can not love me again? I just wish for you to come back. To realize that you are happy with me. That we can be happy again. You may say that you don't love me anymore but I know deep down you do. If you just give me a call, if you just listen to what I have to say then maybe we could be together again. Maybe we could be that couple that no body could stop the love coming from each others hearts! I find it impossible to get through to you but for some reason after a year I'm still fighting for it. Still fighting for that phone call from you, to hear your voice on the other end. To know that I'm happy again. I just wish you knew how much I miss you. How much time I spend thinking about you. How much time I put in my day to think of things to do to get you back...

No comments: