Sunday, September 28, 2008

Memories of her.

I remember the last time she told me she loved me. I remember the last time we kissed. I remember the last time we hugged. I remember the last time we talked for hours on the phone. I remember the last time I was happy. I remember the time we fell asleep on the phone with each other. I remember the love I saw in her everytime we looked into each others eyes. I remember the softness of her skin. I remember the warmth of her body. I remember her beauty and everything it came with. I remember everything we ever shared. I remember because that's all I can do. the good times and the bad still remain in my head. i'll love you until I can love no more. You were my wish when I wished upon a shooting star. I made a mistake, and now i have to live with that. Come back to me? You promised me we would be together forever. Im sorry. Forgive me?

1 comment:

Radagast said...

Is it too simplistic to say that you need to forgive yourself?

Matt