Saturday, August 30, 2008

Everyday

Everyday I try a little bit harder than the day before. I try to be the perfect boyfirend. I try to be the perfect bestfriend. I try to be the perfect son and big brother, But here latley I sit and wonder if i should just give up. My girlfriend doesn't act like a girlfriend and im sick and fucking tired of it she talks to other guys and she just doesn't act like she really gives a shit. I've lost most of my so called bestfriends I only have 2 I can trust and depend on. I fight with my parents and siblings everyday and it's just fucking pathetic. I think I will just move far away and start a new life i know it's selfish of me to say or do, but it's the only way i'll ever be truely happy, but I know it will happen again and again no matter how far i run away.

No comments: